Date:      Wed, 07 Sep 2016 04:52:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jeffrey Bouquet" <jbtakk@iherebuywisely.com>
To:        "current" <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Just a pair of no-urgency questions...

I check freshports.org and freshsource.org daily,  so I can read new featur=
es, UPDATING etc
without svn usage, and would have been maybe dealt problematic buildworlds =
etc without such.
Additionally, I learn the bits and pieces of developer skills, very slowly.
Not a developer here, ever, but for others and here convenience....
1...   could freshports.org and freshsource.org be officially part of FreeB=
SD so their continued=20
existence is assured as the OS progresses?
2...  [the reason primary for this email]  It would be less distracting if =
while I browsed the
pages, a bar [set by cookies, probably] in a unique color, would notify me =
if I had read the
subsequent text, like a forum ' the posts by here are not net' line, and wo=
uld save
time daily.  Can that be easily backported to each of the two sites???  I'd=
 even value that
to be an annual fee product I would pay for...
Not a webcoder, obviously...  out of time.

Thanks.=