Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:58:35 -0500
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
To:        Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        rjenkins@centurygaming.biz, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Computers that us FreeBSD. HELP!!!!

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 08:48:28AM +0800, Erich Dollansky wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Acer, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Toshiba plus all the PC built
> around standard components will do.
>
> If you would be a bit more specific about price, speed and function of
> the machine, we could help you better.

Yes.  Any servers from those vendors will work.
Plus, there are a couple of companies that claim to produce systems
expecially for running FreeBSD servers.

  Some are:   http://www.freedomtc.com/
              http://www.ixsystems.com/
              http://www.ironsystems.com/index.asp

They don't limit themselves to FreeBSD, but they claim support for it.

////jerry