Date:      Tue, 10 May 2005 18:33:57 +0200
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        bazzoola <bazzoola@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: sysinstall new disc layout in 5.4 RELEASE

El Martes, 10 de Mayo de 2005 18:15, Freddie Cash escribi=F3:
> On May 10, 2005 02:35 am, bazzoola wrote:
> > First, thanks for all the people who took the time and effort to
> > make this happen :)
> >
> > I just finished downloading the images thru torrents. I burned both
> > i386 disc one and two then installed 5.4. Everything worked fine as
> > usual.
>
> CD1 is the installation CD.  This includes about 400 MB of
> pre-compiled packages that can be installed.
>
> CD2 is a LiveCD mainly meant for rescue situations via sysinstall's
> "Fixit" feature.

Not Any more.  Now Install/LiveCD/Rescue is done by disc1, which include=20
also the packages needed by sysinstall.

disc2 is a collection of aditional packages that, at last in the i386=20
case, include the full gnome/kde ports (Not lite).

=2D-
  josemi