Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:38:41 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Jason George <jbg@masterplan.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        jbg@masterplan.org
Subject:   Intel inBusiness Storage Station

I recently acquired an Intel inBusiness Storage Station - one of the
original models.

I know that the O/S for the system was based on FreeBSD-3, so I'd hope
that FreeBSD-4 or -CURRENT would run on it!  :-)

Does anyone know anything about the mainboard specs for this beast?

I can't get the system to boot since I installed FBSD-4.2 on the disk
(I get an eternally-flashing power LED, which according to Intel support
site indicates that the POST hasn't completed) and I'd like to know if
there is a way to get a serial console working.  The connectors are
unlabeled.

Mike?  Wes?  Anyone?  :-)

Thanks a lot in advance!

--Jason