Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:13:09 +1000
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@FreeBSD.org.uk>
Cc:        Rowan Crowe <rowan@sensation.net.au>, Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem with user level ppp, using multilink functionality

On Mon, Aug 09, 1999 at 05:07:58PM +0100, Brian Somers wrote:
> jon@caamora.com.au said:
> > can anyone throw some light on what sort of (isdn) hardware will be
> > supported, thier isnt a lot of choice here in australia.
>
> Ppp only runs using i4b - therefore, the cards supported are only

reply snipped ...

thank you all who replied. i've now got an idea fro where t
start looking and hwo to go about looking .. should the time
ever come that i do need to look, ok i'm not at all that
psoitive that my nature.

please accept my apologies for the lateness of my reply, things
in my life have not been going quite according to plan lately.

regards and thanks to all.

cheers

jonathan