Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:21:26 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.1 date?

"Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net> probably said:
> What 4 pcmcia slot ISA card, as in who makes it and how do I get my
> hands on one??  Do they happen to make a PCI version of it??

This is an old IBM card based around an intel chipset. It has two
slots in the card itself and two slots in a floppy-drive sized tray
connected the the card with lots of ribbon cable. You mount the
tray in a 3.5" bay and have slots 3 and 4 at the front.

I've only ever seen these the once, at a local computer show being
sold by someone who had aquired a job lot of them.

They seemed quite old (juding by the DOS instructions in the manual),
but were boxed as-new with IBM printed all over the box and in the
manual.

Thats all I know about it.

P.

--