Date:      Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:05:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Doug Denault <doug@safeport.com>
To:        Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
Cc:        Chris Huisman <chuisman@telusplanet.com>, Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: xdm problems: urgent

Probably not. I did not mean the reply to be short (or worse). I am not
sure I understood what was going on. Still don't. I took his post to mean
he had lost the keyboard in which case.... If not between us he should
have gotten what he needed.

If I offended you, I apologize. I am here to learn, get help, and help if
I can.