Date:      Sat, 22 May 2004 16:37:09 +0200
From:      des@des.no (=?iso-8859-1?q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?=)
To:        Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
Cc:        freebsd-threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why is MySQL nearly twice as fast on Linux?

Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com> writes:
> Yet another also, MySQL uses scope system threads by default
> instead of scope process threads.  Scope process threads seem
> to perform better.

Excuse me for digressing, but do you threads guys have some kind of
occupational nerve damage which prevents you from using correct
grammar?  Why does everybody insist on talking about "scope system
threads" and "scope process threads" instead of system-scope and
process-scope threads?

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav - des@des.no