Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:11:53 +0200
From:      "Dr. Nikolaus Klepp" <dr.klepp@gmx.at>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OT: Dealing with a hosting company with it's head up it's rear end

There's the therm "computer sabotage". Go to your lawyer, show him the contracts. Construct a cast that proofs your provider is sabotaging your business. Execute the case, sue him - and move somewhere else. Giving the monthly fee you pay that would be a good thing in the first place.

Nik

Anno domini 2020 Fri, 14 Aug 04:00:22 -0400
 Aryeh Friedman scripsit: