Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 1995 08:01:08 +0000 ()
From:      "Eric M. Busalacchi" <emb@herman.tiac.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Q] FreeBSD 2.1-Devel: gusmax0

	Hello, I can't seem to get my Gravis UltraSound MAX to work with
FreeBSD 2.1-Developement.  Here is the message:

	/kernel: gus0 at 0x220 irq 7 drq 5 on isa
	/kernel: gus0: <Gravis UltraSound MAX (1024k)>
	/kernel: gusmax0 not found at 0x32c

	I have not changed anything except the irq and the dma.  When I
go into DOS is says the address is 0x32 (If my memory serves me
correctly).  If anyone has got their gusmax working under FreeBSD, any
help is apreciated!  Thanks in advance!

--
Eric M. Busalacchi
emb@herman.tiac.net