Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:07:46 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   REPOST: Howto use a *local* groff font?

	Guys,

	This roff script is in a directory with ye-olden-English font,
	BlackChancery.  Last Sept, I ran a simple groff script against
	this:

\f[HR]
This is a test line using Helvetica Roman
.br
\f[BlackChancery]
.br
This is another line of text in BlackChancery.
.br

	It should output the first line in Helv; the second in BlackChancery.
	Now, whatever I do, the entire postscript file is in Helvetica.
	gross prints the stderr message: "Can't find 'BlackChancery'. Is
	there a way of fixing this locally?  If not, what exactly  do I
	need to move to the /usr/share/groff_font/devps directory?

	Anybody?

	thanks,

	gary

--