Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 00:16:19 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        David Schwartz <davids@webmaster.com>
Cc:        Phil Regnauld <regnauld@ftf.net>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Marketing vs. technical superiority (was: Judge: "Gates Was Main Culprit")

Just a question... you mentioned somewhere before that NT kept users on
the cutting edge with service packs.  I've heard admins says these are
little more that bug fix kits.  Can you name some of the more advanced
features M$ has provided 'without cost' to its users by means of Service
Packs?

-jm

"I said he'll flip you.  Flip you for real."
- Fenster, The Usual Suspects