Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:34:28 +1100
From:      "Lachlan O'Dea" <lodea@vet.com.au>
To:        Josh Black <josh@viewsrc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UDMA/66

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 01:39:41AM -0700, Josh Black wrote:
> Does anyone know if FreeBSD supports UDMA/66 drivers and controllers,
> specifically the HPT366 UDMA/66 controller (made by HighPoint Technologies)
> on the Abit BP6 motherboard?  Thanks for any help.

4.0-current does. Last time I checked (a few weeks ago now) it had not
been merged back into the 3.x branch.

--
Lachlan O'Dea <mailto:lodea@vet.com.au>   Computer Associates Pty Ltd
Webmaster                                   Vet - Anti-Virus Software

"Control, control. You must learn control." - Yoda, Jedi Master