Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 15:03:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Adam Baran <badam@zimw.gdynia.pl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   SIO driver question

Hi,

Here is my question:
Is it possible to configure (or hack ;)) SIO driver to make it work with
COM2 and COM4 devices occupying the same IRQ line (namely IRQ3) ???

Background:
I use mouse on COM1, baseband modem on leased line on COM2 (to ISP).
COM1 and COM2  are motherboard builtin COMs.
I'd like also to configure internal ZOOM FCV9425 modem to work as callin
device. Problem is that I can only jumper the modem to occupy specific COM
port (namely 1,2,3 or 4) but can't change IRQ beyond defaults.

So, maybe someone could help me with SIO configuration or simply tell:
"this is impossible'.

Thanks in advance.