Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:04:11 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, msmith@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: auto ports build script

Alright I must admit after our little 'talk' session I'm
feeling a little less confident in the little script I
wrote.  I did some further digging and you're right that
it isn't enough to just have 746 DAGs that can be easily
parallelized, especially when one of those DAGs represents
over half of the total number of ports.  Pruning out
stuff like XFree86 didn't help much either.  I was able
to quickly get it to around 1100 DAGs, but one of them
still contained over 500 ports. :(

*off looking for inspiration*

-steve