Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 1995 10:22:06 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: 2.1.0-RELEASE now available!#

As Frank Nobis wrote:

> I will ask at EUnet tomorrow. The only problem could be shortage of
> space. As by now the mirror is not complete. Most of the subdirs are
> empty.
>
> A mailing list would depend on mail.Germany.EU.net, but I am sure
> there is a good chance to convince Bernard to do so.

I think Christoph's machine (gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de) would suffice
for a mail exploder, i'm afraid that the large EUnet machine would be
somewhat ``too anonymous'' for this purpose (think of requests to the
postmaster etc.).

For the FTP server however, it's more a matter of disk space and
connectivity, so EUnet is probably better.

--
cheers, J"org