Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 1997 13:00:14 -0800
From:      Jason Wells <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATAPI-CDROM

Post script...

It is true that a device that is not built will give a "Device not
configured error." It certainly doesn't hurt to rebuild the device.

But... I also rebuilt the device to no avail.

> try doing '/dev/MAKEDEV wcd0' to rebuild the device.

 __   __
/ 0\ / 0\         Thank you * Highperformance.net
     )     Wannabe Sysadmin * The homeless domain
)-------(       Jason Wells * "Pardon me sir, spare some bandwidth?"
 \_____/