Date:      Sun, 3 Jan 2021 17:41:34 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>, xfce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFCE upgraded to 4.16

On 1/2/21 5:42 PM, Guido Falsi via freebsd-xfce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just committed the update to xfce 4.16 as r559953 [1]

Hello Guido and, first off, thanks for your work.

Just a question (while I'm choosing which packages to build with
Poudriere)...

I used audio/xfce4-mixer: I see it's gone.
audio/xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin is suggested as a replacement.
Does this mean I have to run pulseaudio daemon on my laptop just to be
able to set the volume???
If so, is there any other alternative?

  bye & Thanks
	av.