Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 2003 02:15:34 -0700
From:      Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>
To:        Sergey Matveychuk <sem@ciam.ru>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: absent logs on bento

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 12:55:50PM +0400, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> Oh, I see. It's seems to be Kerberos5 is absent on bento and
> security/krb5 does not build.
> But a log could claim it...

It could, but that's not very easy to implement in the current
design of the portbuild scripts.  Just because it uses make to
decide what to build while building the packages.  I suppose we
could write a script that checks to see what did not get built
and make a "log" file noting reasons why.  But from my
perspective, that's just a waste of CPU time...

Regards,
--
wca