Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:45:05 -0600
From:      Art Mason <amason@rackspace.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Whats the best solution?

You might also want to take a look at OpenVPN
(/usr/ports/security/openvpn).  It's essentially a Layer 7 VPN using SSL
that works well w/ dynamic IP addresses and even allows for one
end-point to be NATed.  Not sure if this is quite the solution you're
looking for, but it might help.

--
Art Mason
Technical Support - Team F