Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:11:16 -0500
From:      Andrew Otwell <aotwell@iss.net>
To:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: porting Linux application to FreeBSD

when I specify "-bloadmap" I get the following output....

int main() {
        printf("Hello World!!!!!!!\n");
}
*Initialization*:1: warning: `__FreeBSD__' redefined
*Initialization*:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
# 1 "/var/tmp/ccWwDByf.i"
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1': No such file or directory
gcc: file path prefix `/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/loadmap/2.95.2/' never used

I then ran "locate cc1" and found a binary in /usr/libexec/cc1
"man -k cc1" yields "nothing appropriate".

--
 Andrew Otwell, MSS Special Ops Recon/Surveillance/Developer
 desk 678.443.6271, aotwell@iss.net, http://www.iss.net