Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:52:08 -0700
From:      "Dreamtime.net Inc." <clients@dreamtime.net>
To:        <freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Symbolic Links

It seems my question was not too accurate. We need 1 million "soft"
symlinks, all in one directory, owned by only one user.

To be exact, how many "soft" or "hard" sym.links are allowed in one
directory by FreeBSD 4.2?

Sincerely,

Stephen H. Kapit - President
Dreamtime.net Inc.
http://www.dreamtime.net
http://www.email-blaster.com

Fax - 509-275-1264
ICQ# - 36768098

Dreamtime.net is an internet development company specializing in The
Replicator, MLM-ONE!, Email Blaster, DREAMcommerce, and DREAMcharge