Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 1997 21:54:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        gemork@online.no
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: what experts say

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997 gemork@online.no wrote:

> I'm a bit curious what the experts have to say about FreeBSD,
> you or someone you know doesn't have a file with such quotes ?

Not that I know of, but if you find one, do send it our way!  It
would probably be a good idea for us to start collecting "in the
press" items too.  For example, there was a whole page praising
the ports collection in a recent issue of Unix Review.

> And btw; I canno't use powred with freebsd on my homepage,
> cause the isp use SCO unix. But I'd love that it have existed a
> 'User of FreeBSD' or something that we could with a pic of
> little bsd daemon and a text show that we like the os we run.

That would be a good addition to the icon collection.  You might
post to chat@freebsd.org and see any artists in the crowd can
come up with one.

-john