Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:37:38 +0000 (UTC)
From:      omestre <omestre@freeshell.org>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   kernel 4.7 x filesystem 4.5

 Hello,
 I have a FreeBSD web server (diskless), running a 4.7 kernel
and with a 4.5 filesystem. In Linux environment, the kernel and user-land
programs do not fight.
 Well, i'm having problems,  with 15 our 20 days of uptime the system
becomes very slow... and the *reboot* put everything in the place again...
 Do you know (tecnically) about problems with my configurations (kernel
and fs), or what can be doing this strange behavior?
 Thanks, and sorry by the english..

omestre@sdf.lonestar.org