Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 2021 17:13:16 +0800
From:      PstreeM China <pstreem@gmail.com>
To:        Yuri Pankov <yuripv@yuripv.dev>
Cc:        Doug McIntyre <merlyn@geeks.org>,  "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Permission denied via ssh over ipv6

my fault.
the system i mentioned in the original question "FreeBSD 12.2" is the ssh
server.
for this case, the system which i used as the client is also FreeBSD 12.2.

test from other host(from different network ) as the client to ssh to the "
2607:f130::6287", it's the same issue.
test from the localhost (the host config the ipv6 address as 2607:f130::628
), use the command: %ssh  myuser@2607:f130::628,  it's work well.

I don't know what is the problem, how to fix.

BR//Ming