Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 1996 13:09:27 +1000
From:      Stephen McKay <syssgm@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        Marc Ramirez <mrami@mramirez.sy.yale.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, syssgm@devetir.qld.gov.au
Subject:   Re: historical note..

Marc Ramirez <mrami@mramirez.sy.yale.edu> wrote:
>...  It was the largest program I had ever written,
>and the oldest program of mine that I still have (well, there's a tape of
>Trash-80 stuff somewhere, but I'm not going to bother).

Ah, the good old days!

My project to resurrect my TRS-80 programs has hit a snag.  I have xtrs,
the software TRS-80 emulator (which works just fine), but I've been delayed
because my soundblaster won't record under FreeBSD 2.0.5.  Yes, I'm going
to decode my old tapes by bit-groping wav files!  I figure that once I've
done that, I should be able to write compatible tapes too, just for laughs.

If I ever finish this, I'll let y'all know...

Stephen (lost in a previous decade).