Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 2014 16:04:50 -0700
From:      Anthony Jenkins <anthony.b.jenkins@att.net>
To:        Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>, Daniele Mazzotti <kappei84@gmail.com>
Cc:        John Baldwin <john@baldwin.cx>, "freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org" <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>, Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
Subject:   Re: ACPI support - Freebsd 10 on Sony Vaio VPCCA3C5E

I have the same resume issue with my HP laptop, but it's almost definitely =
an issue with backlight control. Before my ACPI CMOS patch, my laptop would=
 suspend and immediately resume, and would not power offb(had to hold down =
power button). After patch, I could power off and suspend/resume (I could s=
sh into laptop, and HDMI output worked somewhat in X.org). =0A=0ANot sure w=
hat prior state of Daniele's laptop was... =0A=0AAnthony=0ASent from Yahoo =
Mail on Android=0A=0A