Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:18:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
Cc:        Jonathan Belson <jon@witchspace.com>, Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.ORG>, John Angelmo <john@veidit.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quickcam

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> > It'd have been nice if (for example) the KSE talk I did last week
> > at BAFUG could have been to a wider audience..
>
> well in that specific case just audio would have sufficed :)

Uh, yeah.. we had no whiteboard :-(

but it'd be nice if FreeBSD could build it's own "conference-net"
so we could do that sort of thing..

I've used Vic, and wb, but we don't have a mbone to run it on any more
really..
uunet was charging for it last I looked.. We need to work out some
way to organise our own "Fbone" :-)