Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:49:12 +0100
From:      Rink Springer <rink@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Heinrich Rebehn <rebehn@ant.uni-bremen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: iir(4) support under 7.1

Hi Heinrich,

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:27:41AM +0100, Heinrich Rebehn wrote:
> Hmmm? nobody using this stuff anymore???

FWIW, we have some IBM servers which feature an iir(4) too and they are
unusuable on >=7.0 - the iir(4) does not initialize correctly anymore.

I don't have details since I am seldomly near the machines, but if
anyone is willing to aid, I'm willing to look into it.

Regards,

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"Anyway boys, this is America. Just because you get more votes doesn't