Date:      Sun, 01 Oct 2000 01:54:44 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        "Tony Johnson" <gjohnson@gs.verio.net>
Cc:        "CHOI Junho" <cjh@kr.FreeBSD.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Today -current broken on build

> Run 4.0 or piss off...

That's totally inappropriate.  He's reporting a BUILD ERROR which is
an occasional fact of life in -current and should be reported so that
whomever broke AMD can go fix the build.  He's also a developer of
FreeBSD and simply reporting this to the other developers.

I'm getting very tired of you, Tony.  I think it's time for you to go
off the air for awhile before all of us feel the same way.

- Jordan