Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:54:50 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        Ville =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: http://freshmeat.net/projects/FreeBSD-CVSweb

At 10 Jul 2002 18:41:42 +0300,
Ville Skytt=E4 wrote:
> > http://freshmeat.net/branches/31167/

Hah, I thought we are not a branch but the trunk! :)

Aside from that, we may also emphasize in the description that our
version includes some important security fixes which still have not
been applied to other variants such as Henner Zeller's and Debian's.

--=20
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org
                   / )  )  ) )  /     FreeBSD.org / Ruby-lang.org
Akinori MUSHA aka / (_ /  ( (__(  @ iDaemons.org / and.or.jp

"When I leave I don't know what I'm hoping to find
              When I leave I don't know what I'm leaving behind.."