Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:38:32 +1030
From:      Shane Ambler <FreeBSD@ShaneWare.Biz>
To:        Arthur Chance <freebsd@qeng-ho.org>
Cc:        Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VPS FreeBSD Hosting

On 26/11/2012 20:48, Arthur Chance wrote:

> FreeBSD is now officially supported by Amazon (but still supplied by
>  Colin) as well as Colin's "defenestrated" FreeBSD AMIs.

I don't use them yet but while looking into cloud setups I found that
rackspace have offered freebsd 9 images for us to build a server with
since July. They don't offer it as a supported system on their managed
solutions but they are happy for you to build your own server with it,
even looks like you can use zfs.