Date:      Fri, 9 May 2003 09:01:05 +1000
From:      Andrew Thomson <ajthomson@optushome.com.au>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnome2 install - instructions from packages

I just finished installing gnome2 on a fresh bsd install. It installed
with no hassles, however at the end I scrolled back up in my terminal
and noticed some instructions from the last package installed:

Make sure that the freetype module is loaded.  If it is not, add the
following
line to the "Modules" section of XF86Config:

        Load "freetype"

	Add the following line to the "Files" section of XF86Config:

	        FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/bitstream-vera/"

		===>   Registering installation for bitstream-vera-1.10

Anyway, I did that no worries however given I didn't pipe the output
anywhere I'm wondering if there is any other key instructions spat out
by the gnome2 ports that I would have missed..

Or should I just

for port in gnome_ports
cat pkg-message

Just curious,