Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:29:27 -0700
From:      "Steve Franks" <stevefranks@ieee.org>
To:        "Don Hinton" <hintonda@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Adam J Richardson <fatman.uk@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: cheap (supported) wifi card

Don,

I notice a earlier poster mentioned >  > work very well with ndisgen.

I think you've been misled.  That means you have to go thru several
manual steps to smash the windows drivers into something freebsd can
use.  Ugly, in my opinion.  If you want it to work 'out of the box',
you want to make your existing dongle work, look for ndisgen in the
handbook in the 'wireless networking' section.

Steve