Date:      Thu, 5 Jan 2006 00:02:24 -0600
From:      Vulpes Velox <v.velox@vvelox.net>
To:        Heinz Suez <malagana15@yahoo.es>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SiI 3112 time out problems and suggestions for a good sata controller.

My plans are to get a new one. Unfurnately can't sell it, because it
is built onto the board. I am currently working on picking a good
one. Don't need RAID though, I plan to implement that using GEOM
later on.

Any opinions on if I should worry about corruption with those
occasional messages till then?