Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:40:13 -0800
From:      Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        "'Garrett Cooper'" <yanegomi@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: 14 month old regression (how?)

I found the reason why this typo wasn't noticed.

Appears that "${WPA_DISTDIR}/src/crypto" is already being declared one-level-up
in the following file:

	src/usr.sbin/wpa/Makefile.inc

Otherwise, buildworld would have failed in src/usr.sbin/wpa/wpa_supplicant
complaining about undefined references while linking wpa_supplicant.

The patch in bin/164192 still stands, but I'm going to amend the PR to explain
why this typo went unnoticed for 14 months.
--
Devin