Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 2014 20:23:18 +0300
From:      atar <atar.yosef@gmail.com>
To:        Brad Mettee <bmettee@pchotshots.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Strange file system behavior.

Other files are opened successfully with the 'less' command which means that=
 the problem is somewhere in the file system.

> On 9/10/2014 12:29 PM, atar wrote:
>> Hi!
>>=20
>> I'm using at FreeBSD 10.0 release but with the 'i386-memstick.img' versio=
n running from my USB stick and I've noticed at strange behavior when I trie=
d execute the command: 'less /etc/resolv.conf' it gives me an error message t=
hat says: 'No such file or directory' but I fairly know that this file does e=
xists from the output of the 'ls -lh /etc/resolv.conf' command, so what's go=
ing on here?