Date:      22 Jan 2003 17:07:11 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Munish Chopra <mchopra@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mozilla-devel-gtk2 failure on -CURRENT

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 16:49, Munish Chopra wrote:
> The port fails to build. I've been having the same problem with phoenix
> (straight phoenix cvs, not the port), it wants pango 1.1.0 but can only
> find pango 1.0.5. The standalone pango port is at 1.0.5 - I'm not sure
> whether it's since been integrated as part of gnome?

Pango 1.1.0 is the next generation pango.  It hasn't been added to the
ports collection as I'm waiting for GNOME 2.2 to be officially released.

However, this isn't a requirement.  You cannot enable Xft and GTK2
support with Mozilla right now (unless you're running GNOME 2.1 from my
CVS tree).  Have you modified the mozilla-devel-gtk2 Makefile to remove
the WITHOUT_XFT line?

Joe