Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:32:56 +0400
From:      "=?windows-1251?Q?=C0=EB=E5=EA=F1=E5=E9_=D1=E5=F0=E3=E8=E5=ED=EA=EE?=" <sergyenko_alex@rambler.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help me with RTL 8019

Good day. Help me please. I have net card in my server P200 RTL 8019.
In FreeBSD 4.9 it work without problem, but in FreeBSD 5.0 it do not
work. I wrote in other forums, but nobody know howto install this
card. In device.boot it decect how bmtphy0, and I can not see this
device as ed0. I change files device.hints options
hint.ed.0.at="isa"
hint.ed.0.disable="0"....
After I compile and install kernel... Say me please what can I do? My
network is destroyed... I wait your help...thank you.
Best regards
Sergyenko Alex.