Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 15:37:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Woodman <keith@lightningweb.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 3.1-stable crash: is it Vinum or what..?

I doubt this is the proper list for this so sorry off the get go...
I have a few systems running 3.0-RELEASE. I installed it from ftp a month
ago or so..
	I am having a hard time finding anything for it. It looks as if it
is not on the freebsd.org ftp site anywhere. Are there still CD's
available someplace for 3.0? Or an ftp site I can nab things for 3.0 from?
freebsdmall.com doesn't seem to have the cd nor does cdrom.com. Unless of
course I am being a complete  numbskull and not seeing it. I know I'll
probably be told to upgrade to a newer version but this is not an option
at this stage of the game.
 Thank you.
Keith

	Keith Woodman					Technical Coordinator
	Keith@lightningweb.com				Lightningweb LLC

	      pid 7962 (sniffit), uid 0: exited on signal 10 (core dumped)