Date:      Thu, 22 May 2008 16:55:57 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_Ankerst=E5l?= <peter@pean.org>
Cc:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-jail@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
Subject:   Re: Jail resource limits

--0-248603948-1211475357=:47338

On Thu, 22 May 2008, Peter Ankerst=E5l wrote:

Hi,

>> If the are somebody with skills and time to resurrect some mentioned=20
>> projects, I am willing to help with testing.
>>=20
> I will also be happy to help in whatever way I can. I have no=20
> coding-experience to talk about. But testing in various env
> and so on. (and help with docs/wiki)

I will have to go through all this again but it seems that there is
more interest from multiple people on this work.

As I am currently working on FreeBSD jails (see latetst status report
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2008-01-2008-03.html#Multi-IPv4/v=
6/no-IP-jails
and follow to my homepage to also find the slide from the BSDCan WIP
session) I should look into this for everyone running FreeBSD 7.

I'll try to get an overview on all the work out there based on the
pointers already posted and will see how I can integrate that with
whatever is going on in FreeBSD atm or come up with new patches..

Regards,
Bjoern

--=20
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.
--0-248603948-1211475357=:47338--