Date:      Tue, 08 Apr 1997 12:01:36 -0700
From:      Jeff Newton <jeff@datapark.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help!  Hylafax gives lockf state

I came in this morning to find that my email to fax isn't working.  I'm
using Hylafax and up to this time, I have had no problems.

For some reason, I get a lockf state with faxq.  All email to fax
documents get queued but they don't get sent out.

Can anyone give me some help with this.  I've tried restarting the fax
server and cycling the modem but no luck.

Help!

--
Jeff Newton
Network Administrator