Date:      Sun, 6 May 2001 00:22:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joseph Mallett <jmallett@newgold.net>
To:        Joe Warner <rootman@xmission.com>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>, <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Is Brett Glass to easy on RMS?

I work at least 60 hours a week, and I don't get paid. The fun and
excitement of coding just to code. =P

--
[ Joseph Mallett           <jmallett@[newgold.net|xmrg.com|xMach.org]> ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]

Support my computer addiction buy something from http://www.jmallett.org