Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 01:18:44 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Women in FreeBSD ( was Re: Is there a reseller program?)

On Sun, Feb 07, 1999 at 07:40:52PM +0900, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
> Gregory Sutter wrote:
> > On Sat, Feb 06, 1999 at 09:02:28PM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > > Look, let's just cut to the chase: We need more women in computing!
> > > Why?  Because we're lonely and we want to date them, any other reasons
> > > being cited here by our male contingent being just self-serving
> > > attempts to sugar coat this most basic of facts. :-)
> >
> > Hmmm... jmb, I think we need a new mailing list here...
> >
> > geekdates@freebsd.org
>
> FOTCROTFLOLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, fraid I'll have to ask for a translation here, because
MARMHLIBNOACACOW[1].

[1] my acronym recognition mechanism has limits in both number of
    allowed characters and commonness of words.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                     Madness takes its toll.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com              Please have exact change.