Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:38:47 -0600
From:      "Jose Guzman Ponce" <jogupo@lemaco.hn>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   From Honduras

I have installed FreeBSD in our Main Computer, I have installed Mail,
Internet Service, Ftp Service and Radius. I do not have enough experienced
in UNIX, I just want to know the following:
1) How can I check my Dial in Users?, Who are they?, If there isn't other
with the same user?
2) How can I give to some of my users limited access?
3) How can I limit the service of my users?, Some have Internet access but
not mail, or viceversa.

Thank You very much

Jose Guzman