Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2001 02:09:35 -0500
From:      Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [alane@geeksrus.net: boot.catalog file]

"Never mind."
       -- Emily Latella

I find a linux howto that explains that while you have to tell the mkisofs
the name of the boot catalog file and where it goes in the cdrom tree, you
don't actually have to provide it. It's synthesized internally to mkisofs.
Kind of... ethereal...

Too bad I didn't infer that from reading the man page for mkisofs.

Move along, move along, there's nothing to see here.

----- Forwarded message from Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net> -----

I'm trying to learn how to take a distrib tree from stable.freebsd.org's
nightly builds and make a bootable cdrom. I can't seem to find any mention
anywhere of how to create the 'boot.catalog' file needed by mkisofs to
create a bootable i386 cdrom.

Help!?

----- End forwarded message -----

--