Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:10:50 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Claus=20Guttesen?= <cguttesen@yahoo.dk>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPF & IPFW

Hi.

> I am writing an app to do pre-pay internet and are
> using a combination
> of ipf and ipfw.  I stupidly assumed that ipfw ran
> before ipf, of course
> its the other way around.  This has put a hurdle in

You may wish to read
http://home.earthlink.net/~jaymzh666/ipf/IPFfreebsd.html#14.
This explains in what order ipf and ipfw is loaded.

If you want to let ipfw to process the ip-packet
first, you can remove ipfilter from the kernel and
load it as a module instead. This should solve your
problem.

regards
Claus

Har du problemer med din hjemmecomputer? Få hjælp med Yahoo!s PC-support på http://dk.shopping.yahoo.com/pcsupport/index.html