Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:05:29 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alec <alec@barea.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: email address on http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/archive

Alec wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Would you be kind enough to remove my email from your mail archive?
> It's alec@barea.org. The origin is a bug report for the freebsd kernel :
> http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=415165+0+archive/2001/freebsd-bugs/20010520.freebsd-bugs
> I'm getting quite a bit of spam and i'm suspecting it's one of the reasons.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alec

Hello,

No, we wont do that. The FreeBSD online resources are mirrored a lot of
times throughout the world, and are unstoppable from the moment you post
something on the list. In addittion, you just submitted a new post
again, which will mean it is replicated a lot of times as well.

Cheers,
Remko

--
Kind regards,