Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: freebsd test matrix

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> I only try to maintain a list of Alpha-h/w owners for testing purposes.
> See http://www.freebsd.org/~wilko/testhw.html

That's precisely what I was looking for...  just x86-ified.  Only thing I
envisioned, due to the large x86 matrix, was a db schema for efficient
data storage, indexed searches, etc.

Unless someone's already working on this, I'll start playing around with
it.  Of course, it won't be very useful unless people actually submit
results.  :)