Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 1995 09:04:49 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Soeren Schmidt" <sos@kmd-ac.dk>
To:        julian@tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        sos@kmd-ac.dk, hasty@netcom.com, hsu@freefall.cdrom.com, roberto@blaise.ibp.fr, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Lites and Doom

> > Oh some of the stuff is allready there, and I have the rest at home
> > resting because I have other (more important) things to do at the
> > moment. Sean & I have played with this some 3-4 month ago, but
> > we havnxt done much to it lately...
>
> Will you be using some of the technology NetBSD are using?
> are you in contact with the NetBSD people?

I have no idea, I tried to get the netbsd code yesterday, but it hadn't
shown up on sun-lamp, so I really can't tell. I doubt it will be
identical (especially if it follows the direction their have chosen by
their ibcs & svr4 things), our implemetation is "different" (put those
flame throwers away, you wont get me to say otherwise :-).
I've allready put the nessesary kernel mods in some time ago, just
compile with COMPAT_LINUX, and you will be abl to modload a linux
emu module..

And no I'm not in contact with the NetBSD people....

Soren Schmidt      (sos@FreeBSD.org | sos@kmd-ac.dk)      FreeBSD Core Team
..